Act now: Start your school year with sustainability: Terms and condition
1- The promoter is: Science on Stage Europe e.V. whose registered office is in Berlin, Germany, NGO number VR 31203B
2- The competition is open to primary and secondary school teachers who are resident in the member countries of Science on Stage 18 years or over.
3- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.science-on-stage.eu/sdg-competition-instagram
6- The competition will be exclusively held on Instagram
7- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
8- The closing date for the competition will be 1 November 2021. After this date, no further uploads will be regarded.
9- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Upload a 90-second video on Instagram (IGTV) in which you show your project on how to implement the 17 SDG in STEM lessons.
- Tag Science on Stage Europe in your video (@scienceonstageeurope)
- The competition runs from 1 October to 1 November 2021, 10:00 am (CET).
- The teacher who submitted the most liked video gets a small prize from Science on Stage.
- The number of “likes” will be counted at the time of 10:00 am (CET) on 1 November 2021.
10- Submitted content must comply with the following criteria:
- Content must be original and not copied, as a whole or partly, from any other source.
- Content must be truthful.
- Content must not violate the rights of any third party.
- Content must not be inappropriate or unfit for publication (e.g., include nudity, obscenity, or hate speech).
- If your submission shows faces, please be aware that you must be in possession of the signed authorisation of all persons appearing in the videos and/or pictures. For underage students you must, in addition, get their legal guardian agreements before using their images
11- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13- The prize is as follows:
- A backpack for everyday life and leisure with many useful and functional details, environmentally friendly manufactured with pollutant-avoiding materials
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14- Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Science on Stage
15- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
17- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19- There is no recourse to legal action.
20- The winner agrees to the use of
- his/her name,
- country and
- his/her Instagram handle
- their image
- and the video uploaded for participation
21- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network.
23- Instagram is not responsible for this competition. Request must not be directed to Instagram.
24- Science on Stage shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.